With a strong focus on fresh local seafood, aged AAA premium beef and unique offerings such as bison and alligator, the red rock has become one of the most popular locally owned restaurants on the Avalon.
With attention to detail and careful crafting, our menus feature items to please even the most discriminating clientele.
We are fully wheelchair accessible with ample parking and seating for large groups.
Reservations are recommended. Please call
745.2772 or 745.2767
- @RedRockBG (Mon Mar 10 12:51:47 +0000 2014) LIVE @RR, Paddy's Day Weekend - Sherman Downey and the Ambiguous Case, Friday March 14th. Tickets 4 sale @RR. #paddyday @ShermanDowney
- @karl_wells (Sun Mar 09 01:00:24 +0000 2014) Chocolate, hazelnut and Bailey's cheesecake. http://t.co/mpAyidryQk
- @RedRockBG (Mon Mar 03 18:48:06 +0000 2014) For the month of March - KIDS EAT FREE AT THE RED ROCK ON WEEKNIGHTS. Conditions apply, call 745-2772 for details.
- @RCMPNLTraffic (Thu Feb 06 09:31:12 +0000 2014) Roads on the Avalon have lots of snow and slippery. Down to one lane on the divided. Slow down. Cst Dennis Hann
- @NLESDCA (Thu Feb 06 09:38:39 +0000 2014) Due to inclement weather, schools in the St. John's Metro region will be closed for the morning today. An update will occur at 10:30 a.m.
- @RedRockBG (Sat Jan 11 15:38:48 +0000 2014) Watching our atom team @Jack Byrne - great bunch of kids! Great job, final score Old Town Pizzeria 1, Red Rock 2 :) http://t.co/7CTen50VGs
- @jr_hockey (Wed Jan 08 19:27:39 +0000 2014) PLEASE RETWEET: Due to Power Outages at @JackByrneArena the ALL STAR game has officially been CANCELLED.
- @GovNL (Wed Jan 08 20:00:30 +0000 2014) Public Advisory: Education facilities to reopen Thursday http://t.co/rGUfFbiS2O
- @VOCMNEWS (Wed Jan 08 10:48:35 +0000 2014) via @NFPower As the city wakes up we are seeing our load profile growing quickly. Please remember to conserve energy where possible.
- @hitsfm (Tue Jan 07 22:44:56 +0000 2014) #NLTRAFFIC Just a reminder that the on street parking ban in St. John's starts tonight at 12:30 am